Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between nikki_g and shelleyssweets

Leave Comment

5 Visitor Messages

1. Hi Shelley. I found you on Facebook and sent you a friend request. Thanks for the link. I am still awating a date for surgery. Tomorrow I am having the psych eval then I have a sleep study in 3 weeks and consults with a cardiologist and pulmonologist coming up, an EGD scheduled beg. of March, and then I will see Dr. Myers again, and then hopefully we can schedule the surgery!!!
  2. Hopefully it will work that time! I'm doing well....Ive hit a stall this past week....but it's not the first and I'm sure it wont be the last! I just change up my exercise routine and diet a bit and it usually kicks back in. Any word on when your surgery is?
  3. HI Shelley. Nice to meet you too!! Thanks for the link to your Facebook page, but it didn't work for me? Hope you are doing well.
  4. Hi Nikki! Nice to meet you! Im Shelley. Good to see someone else on here that is a patient of Dr Myers. If you have any questions...feel free to ask. And if you havent seen it yet....here is a link to watch the whole surgery....it put my mind to ease about the surgery. LapSF Live Video Stream

And feel free to add me on facebook also if youd like https://www.facebook.com/shelley.clark.165?ref=tn_tnmn
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5