Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between elllie and Juanita62

Leave Comment

5 Visitor Messages

1. Hi Elllie.....how are you doing?
  2. I agree with you about the liquid diet being boring! I get to......i start pureed foods this week and I am so excited!! I'm not hungry either, but just the thought of another protein shake or soup.....ugh! How are you doing with getting your protein in? I'm worried that i'm not getting enough. How are you feeling? I hope you're feeling better!!
  3. HI Juanita, I am pleased to hear that you are doing well. I don't have a doctors check until 6 weeks post surgery. The dietitians called me one week after surgery and I see them next and then the surgeon unless i have any problems. I have been walking everyday and its so nice to go for a walk. The hardest thing is being on liquids for 4 weeks. I am not hungry and don't have a desire to eat but i am bored of just soup, water and shakes. I make my own shakes/smoothies and soups, but its still boring.
  4. Hi Elllie....I went for a walk outside yesterday and it was awesome. How are you feeling today? Have you had your first week check with your Dr?
  5. Hi elllie. How are you feeling? I've been thinking about you.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5