Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between compact and Pip

Leave Comment

5 Visitor Messages

1. Hey Nel that's fantastic to hear ! Wow how exciting is that ! I can't wait for that time myself ! Absolutely the same ..sometimes it's hard when I go out for a client lunch or dinner with family or friends but I am getting better at ordering and portion sizes I need to make more effort on the exercise but in order to do that I need to stop working 11 hour days...it ain't easy to find that work life balance.
  2. Hi Pip -- I'm happy and well. Working away about a kg a week. I'll be under 100kg for the first time in a long time soon. Have had some more challenging days since the weather got cooler but still finding this a pretty cruisy and sustainable lifestyle. So grateful to have had the surgery. Already feeling much smaller and still have a fair way to go.. You?
  3. Hey Nel how you doing matey ? Hope all is well ! I thought its been awhile since we chatted ! Just wanted to hear how you were doin ! Hugs x
  4. Hey Nel just wanted to say howdie how's things going ? Hope all is well ..hugs
  5. Hey Nel how is everything tracking ? Hope all went well hugs
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5