Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between LosingMissLisa and AmyJoGo

Leave Comment

6 Visitor Messages

1. Do you still have my number? Text me when you are alert and moving around and let me know that you're ok. I'll be praying!

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss.....its hard to deal with things like that....especially when you are so focused on yourself. I can see tho how it would put things into perspective for you. Hang in there tho...time doesn't heal but it does help.

I'm doing alright....I'm down 126 lbs now....7 months out. I'm getting around better than ever, driving again, etc. The weight loss has slowed considerably but I'll get there. I'm joining a gym and going to start working out as much as possible. Hoping that will boost the weight loss again.

Well good luck tomorrow...I'll be thinking about you!!!
  2. Yep! Still the 5th! I'm on clear liquids today, doing last minute things at home, packing my bag then leaving for the hotel since I check in at 5:30am and don't want to fight the weather or traffic tomorrow. Lol. I have no fears about surgery. I had a relative pass away yesterday so that put things in sharper perspective and I realize I need to do this now more than ever.

Thank you for your thoughts and prayers!! I hope you're doing well!
  3. Is your surgery date still 12/5? Almost here......so I wanted to wish you the best! I hope everything goes well. I'll be thinking about you and praying!
  4. YAY!!! Congrats on your surgery date!!! Thats amazing news. I'm so happy for you! I haven't hiked any mountains yet, but really looking forward to it for next year. I'm a lil over 6 months out now and have lost 121 lbs! I'm driving again and getting around a lot better, but not quite there yet. I can't wait til I can get rid of my cane for good! haha I'm gonna step it up a few notches....start walking as much as possible....it just gives me horrible knee pain and I don't like having to take pain killers. Something I'm going to have to deal with I guess. Overall, I'm doing really good tho! Was good hearing from you!
  5. Hey Lisa! Things are moving along. I got approved for surgery this week. Just found out today. I cried. For various reasons I was afraid I would be denied. Tentative date is 12/5. Maybe earlier though if my work schedule allows. How are you doing? Have you hiked that hill or mountain yet?
  6. hey Amy...just wondering how you are doing. <3
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6