Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between JulieJ and muneca64093

Leave Comment

13 Visitor Messages

1. Do you check in anymore? I wondered how you are doing. I have had a lot of trouble with severe GERD and regain. Having revision surgery to RNY (bypass) next month.
    Email me and let me know how you are doing! Purpo60@hotmail.com
  2. 203#!!! That is WONDERFUL!! Hope all is well with you!
  3. Unfortunately I have gained back 17#. Trying to get back on track before that explodes into more! How are you doing? I haven't been on this site for over a year. You are welcome to email me at
    purpo60@hotmail.com
  4. One year how are you doing?
  5. You look great and have done so well!! Keep up the good work!
  6. Thank you so much! I haven't been on here much lately. I keep on losing...slowly but surely! How are you doing?
  7. Looking great.
  8. Is this profile picture you? You look fabulous! I love that you can go in a standard size stall. You have to be so proud of yourself! YAY YOU!!
  9. Thank you! I really appreciate it! You are doing so fantastic, girlfriend! I would love to see a new picture of you one of these days!
  10. You look great.
  11. You have done so freaking fantastic on your weight loss!! You must be excited and so proud of yourself! I'm proud of you, too!
  12. Wow you look great. Congrats size 16. Can't ever dream of it. I started out at a size 34 or 6x. Today I'm in a 22 or a 2x. Super excited bra I started at a 54 Dodd noe I'm in to a 44 so it looks my new size is your old size. Lol. But I'm still super excited.
  13. How are you doing, girlfriend?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 13 of 13