Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between Juanita62 and MsLisa71

Leave Comment

12 Visitor Messages

1. I haven't been on here for a while, you look awesome!!!!
  2. Thank you! I'm feeling really good too. I'm enjoying getting my cardio in; there's a nice park nearby with a lake that I walk around...did 3.5 miles after work tonight...with my steps from work and walking the dog I'm at 5.1 miles total today. Never thought I'd enjoy this so much! LOL

How are you feeling? Progressing well?
  3. You look like a totally different person!! You're doing awesome!!
  4. That would be great! I don't venture to OR much at all...in fact I think I've been just once in the time I've lived here. I have a friend who lives in Vancouver WA area and we met up and spent the day in Portland. But we've lost touch lately and that was years ago.
    If you are up this way I'd love to meet up!
  5. Not a lot....I'm in central oregon, so about 5 hours from seattle. I've been considering a weekend trip up there this summer though, so I'll let you know when. Now I have another reason to make it happen! YAY!
  6. That would be fun! I'm actually south of Seattle, in Puyallup. You're in OR? Do you make it up this way often?
  7. I just realized you're in Seattle......we should meet up sometime. Wouldn't that be fun!
  8. I've been doing great too! I'm on soft foods for another week. I can eat most things. Tonight I had chicken sliced small with teriyaki sauce. The bad thing is I couldn't eat anything else. I can see where vitamins are going to be important. I have walked a 10k and a relay race where I walked 8 miles. I've lost 25 pounds. When I read your post today I thought your experience is so similar to mine!! It felt like forever on liquids and pureed food, but in hindsight it has gone by quickly.
  9. Hi Juanita! I'm sleeved since Monday, home yesterday afternoon and feeling pretty good overall. How are you doing? Bet your glad to be past the liquids phase? I'm tolerating it okay, but its only been a couple days
  10. Hi Juanita! You're into week 2 now, how are you faring?
  11. Actually, my date has changed and is 5/7 - I can't figure out how to update it.
    I'm excited that I finally have my final approval and am good to go.
  12. Hi Lisa.....I just saw that we will be having our surgeries 2 weeks apart! We'll have to compare notes
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 12 of 12