Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between DesertGal and Tamera2

Leave Comment

7 Visitor Messages

1. Hi Lori, was thinking about you and wanted to say Hi. Hope your having a good Summer. All the Best, Tamera
  2. Glad to hear your having a great summer. I look at my many fat pictures and that doesn't look like me, It doesn't feel like me either. Not sure how to phrase it but the skinner, healthier me I now recognize that girl in the mirror and I don't know why I waited so long to do this. life is so much funnier and easier. I don't know how i lugged those 114lbs. Its nice feeling comfortable in clothes and a swimsuit. People treat you better too. I just comeback from Aspen and boulder, I didn't notice the elevation change, When I realized that I almost screamed with joy!! it always took me so long to adjust and i spent lots of time breathing hard. I climbed Aspen mountain top is over 14,000 ft. I hiked lots of trails and now I can run with more ease. life is good. Take care
  3. Hi Tamera, I know what you mean about this being one of the best summers in a long time! I've worn my swimsuit not only in front of our annual 4th of July crowd here at the house, but I went to a water park with my grandson and never batted an eye. I feel so much better and don't know HOW in the heck I lugged around those extra 94 pounds! I can't carry a gallon of milk in each hand without struggling, and just shake my head when I look at ALL the fat photos of me! I'm glad you checked in!
  4. Hi Lori, I was thinking of you and wanted to check in and see how you and your family are doing? and say Hi. Hope you our having a great summer. This has been one of the best in a very long time
  5. Congratulations Lori on your success, you look great and you our looking younger too. Have you added new activities to your life? Need to get a computer so I can post before and after pics. people don't hardly recognize me now. Do you feel has good has you look?
  6. Thank You Tamera for your kind words. I feel as anxious and excited today as I was the day I gave birth to my children, if that makes sense. I see this as a rebirth too. My sister say's "It's your Do Over." I'll be in touch!
  7. You did It!! Todays is rebirth, we say good bye to the old you and welcome the new one. You will forever be changed. Prayers sent. Will look forward to hearing from you when you get home from the hospital. Take Care my friend you'll do great.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7