Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between BamaBrit and Muchomedic

Leave Comment

3 Visitor Messages

1. OMG you’ve lost 165 in seven months?! THATS AMAZING!!! I think you’ve got the biggest loss I ever ever heard of in such a short time! My husband has diabetes, HBP, and had his big toe amputated due to osteomyelitis and we are hoping to get his health straightened out. Hey man congrats on the HUGE weight loss! It sounds like it’s grratly improved your quality of life! I hope it makes my husband feel younger!
  2. So far I have lost 165lbs over a span of 7 months...now I am in maintenance mode. As far as the health changes I no longer take blood pressure medications when previously I was taking 3 per day. Also I no longer have sleep apnea and don’t use my CPAP machine. This has been the greatest thing for my health and highly recommend the procedure to anyone with health problems. Congratulations on the weight loss and good luck to your husband on his journey!!
  3. Hey and thank you so much for welcoming me on board! I see that you were sleeved a few months after me. It looks like you’re doing fantastic! How much have you lost so far? I’m at 111 right now. I’m also curious about how quickly you’ve lost. My husband is planning on getting sleeved around feb or March. He’s got one more weigh in to go and then we have to do the waiting game and see if he gets approved. What has changed about your health? Thanks so much!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3