Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between DragonsLoard and Think

Leave Comment

3 Visitor Messages

1. Oh my, I just looked at your photos and you look FABULOUS!!!
  2. Thank you so much for the kind words and support! I will also be going to Mexico as I will be self pay, but I really want to do this for my self, so its really going to be a good thing. May I ask who you used? Am excited to hear about your progress, and will definately look up the FB group. Glad that its private, because not so sure about telling people... Hoping I can have mine in August or September. Have a great Saturday, and thanks again for welcome, so far the posters all seem so supportive!
    Shannon
  3. Congratulations on making the choice to change your life. I was sleeved Jan 12,2013 in Tijuana, Mexico and it was the best thing I could have done. I am part of a great support group on Facebook. It's for people who are thinking about weight loss surgery, pre-op and post-op. The group it set to secret. No one on your Facebook page will know your a member of the group or see any post you make. If you feel that this will help you along your journey, message me and I will add you to the group. Find me on Facebook stacyeckel@gmail.com Good luck on your journey.
    Stacy
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3