Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between TERRI HURST and TeresaWaymire

Leave Comment

3 Visitor Messages

1. I am so hungry.. but I am so ready for this surgry how are you doing on your pre op . I will see ya in tj
  2. Hi Terri. I was given a 3 day pre op diet so will be starting Monday the 23rd. I have eaten more in the last week than I have in a million years! My way of saying goodbye to all my favorite foods for awhile. But I'm sure I will be hungry also! I have gained 5 lbs so I think I am going to start my preop sooner to try to get back to my original posted weight. geez! The stupid crazy things we do!! I don't know what would happen if we cheat! I think the most important thing is to be healthy for our surgery. The pre op diet is to try to lose fat around our internal organs so the surgery is easier on us (and them). I would try to stay on the diet if I were you. Maybe you can guzzle a bunch of water so you feel full or go for a walk. Just try to keep your eye on the prize! It will all be worth it! Hope to connect with you in TJ!!!
  3. I am also having my surgry on the 26 th of march how are ya doing on your liquid d
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3