Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between mrsv and Sagbor

Leave Comment

2 Visitor Messages

1. Thank you so much for the insight. I am so glad to hear great things about Dr. Marsden. I will keep you posted and if you have any tidbits of knowledge just throw them my way. You are a great inspiration.
  2. Hello Mrsv! Congratulations on your decision to have weight loss surgery. I used Dr. Marsden and he is a delightful man who will hook you up right!! I had my surgery Aug 6, 2013, and I started at 314 lbs. I am now 185 on any average day, and down from a size 26/28 to a 14/16. I have had no complications as Dr. Marsden is very meticulous with his work. Be forewarned, however, that when you wake up from surgery you will be in so much pain that it will literally cut off your breath, make your eyes roll around in your head, and you will think you are either at the Pearly Gates or the Gates of Hell (I'm not sure which)!!! But the good news is, the pain will be excrutiating on day 1, you will be home on day 2 and it will get better, and by day 3 it will be light. By day 4, you won't even need the pain medicine around the clock - just as needed. So, take heart, it will quickly pass and you will be soooooooooo glad you did it after about three months. Let me know how it goes...

Shonda in Dallas
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2