Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between Ann2 and Toopie2Seater

Leave Comment

5 Visitor Messages

1. Ann, get your gottdamn ass back to Missouri. We miss you! =)
  2. Thanks, Toopie.

I agree. It sounds like a good thing to add into the surgeon's process would be an ultrasound on all WLS patients' gall bladders prior to surgery, eh? After all, I'm sure I didn't generate 30 gallstones just during the last few months. Honestly, the ultrasound was just amazing to watch. It's FULL of those suckers.

However, in fairness, I'd NEVER had any symptoms at all of gallstones. ZERO.

Oh well ... onward and downward.

A.
  3. Thanks, Toopie.

I agree. It sounds like a good thing to add into the surgeon's process would be an ultrasound on all WLS patients' gall bladders prior to surgery, eh? After all, I'm sure I didn't generate 30 gallstones just during the last few months. Honestly, the ultrasound was just amazing to watch. It's FULL of those suckers.

However, in fairness, I'd NEVER had any symptoms at all of gallstones. ZERO.

Oh well ... onward and downward.

A.
  4. Hey Ann, I just saw your post about the ER visit and complication. I'm sure you're in good spirits but I am irritated for you that your hot gallbladder wasn't diagnosed before surgery. I'm sorry you'll have to endure another surgery. =( Please keep us posted and I hope they take care of it sooner rather than later.
  5. Ann, you've been on my mind all day! I just got in from school and first thing I wanted to do after smooching on my two daughters was to check on you! I hope everything went great for you. We'll be praying that your night is nausea free and that you have minimal pain. Good luck my friend!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5