Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between Lucy61 and hope4me

Leave Comment

2 Visitor Messages

1. Hi Lucy. Let me just say congd. on the loss. I'm so excited for you. Keep up the good work. Please stay around as I will be getting ready to cross over soon and I will take all the help with this I can get.
  2. Hi Hope - just wanted to stop by and say Hi. I see you have surgery coming up in a few days. You are going to love it - I promise! I am 12 day's post-op and down 14 lbs and 3 1/2 inches around my waist! I have not taken any pain meds since my discharge fromt he hospital, and no nausea either - thank God! You are going to do great too, the weight just seems to keep falling off, I am having 2 protein shakes a day and add for some variety a creamed/strained soup, even like a minestrone soup strained, then I add some instant potato flakes to it for texture and remember all these are just 3 - 4 oz. I am looking forward to but not obsessed with it - the pureed texture that starts in 10 days. I really don't have any desire to eat, I have to remind myself that its time to get my nutrition in.

Good Luck and stay in touch
    Lucy from Oregon
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2