Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between LauraJS and jansluv

Leave Comment

1 Visitor Messages

1. Hi Laura - I guess I will just bring comfy pj's. I had knee replacement surgery in Sept, and the hospital would not even let me wear my own pajamas - only their gowns. Which made sense, since my leg was wrapped so thick and I was in a leg contraption. But for the sleeve, I think I will be more comfortable in my own clothes. Are you nervous? I joined this forum to make sure I am truly ready to do this. What's your story?? I am 54, and a yoyo dieter. I have always been good at losing 30 lbs, regardless of diet or exercise program - I was successful when I put my head into it. But then life would happen, I would lose focus, get stressed over something and start eating poorly again and the weight would pile on. I am in a 3 year weight gain right now and at my heaviest at 216lbs/size 16. Praying the sleeve works, that I can develop life long healthy habits and keep the weight off. The extra weight has put stress on my joints and even just walking with my friends has become challenging. My goal - size 10 or smaller would make me a very happy person, and getting back into an exercise routine!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 1 of 1