Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between Jewel and Lucci

Leave Comment

4 Visitor Messages

1. Hi Jewel, Thanks for checking in. I am so happy I had this done. Dr. Ben is the best. The more I read on this forum the more I realize he is really a top surgeon. It's why I chose him after all and I could have gone to anybody. I am 39 lbs down and almost 2.5 months out. I was able to drink and eat without pain right off the bat. I have had no problems throughout my entire journey so far. I get a little nausea here and there, especially after drinking water but nothing bad. It was a learning curve with bite sizes and chewing but I got myself figured out now. I eat for the most part whatever I want, I have never been a junk food person, my body tells me when I'm full and I stop. Love it. Hope all is well with you!
  2. Hiya Just checking in to see how everything is going for you. Was your experience with Dr. Ben-Meir everything you'd hoped it would be?
  3. Dr. Ben-Meir is my angel!! I adore him more than words can say, he truly changed my life! The whole process has been wonderful, Latonya was my patient advocate and was sooo helpful. The only words of wisdom I have are " do it!"
    I have no regrets (except that I wish I would've done it sooner!)
    I know its a little nerve racking - Feel free to ask away - I'm here for you
  4. Hi Jewel, I just saw that you had your sleeve done with Dr. Ben-Meir. I am assuming at St. Vincent Charity. I was excited to find you! I went to his lecture and have my first consultation with him next week. Any words of wisdom? I was going to consult at the Cleveland Clinic and Summa Care also by request of my family to make sure all my basis are covered but I felt very confident with Dr. Aviv at the lecture. You have done great, congratulations!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4