Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between manzerick and janetm

Leave Comment

4 Visitor Messages

1. Howdy!! So far, I'm healing well!! How are you doing? I'm not good at answering these messages on here, I'm a little lost with them LOL Hope this makes it's way to ya!!
  2. Hi there!
    I just read your blog post. Call your doctor and yes, cover the affected incision. The same thing has happened to me (and on day nine too!). I have been put on an anti-biotic and have been told that as long as it's draining on it's own there's no need to do anything invasive. If you notice hardness around or under the wound and nothing is draining then this will need attention. Get a doctor to look at it - it's important!
    I have been reading your posts and so proud of you! Back to the gym already and walks on beaches ... fabulous. I am a little slower to progress but think the "age factor" may have something to do with it, lol! The post-op diet I was given seems way more restrictive than yours and I find it difficult to get the protein in just being on full fluids. I think my energy may improve once I can advance to the soft and mushy food stage. Looking forward to that first egg. Take care ... Janet
  3. hey Pal - how are you doing?

I'm pretty sore today - yesterday was easier ... well easier may not be the exact right words, but I am hanging in. They found a hernia and repaired that too. Maybe that accounts for some of the extra discomfort. I hope for a good sleep tonight and expect significant improvement tomorrow. Thinking about you and wishing you well.
    Janet
  4. Hey there ... we have surgery on the same day and just like you, I am heading into another week of the pre-op diet. Love your blog - I will keep an eye on how you are doing as we move along.
    warm regards,
    Janet
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4