Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between RoDean and mrtumnus

Leave Comment

7 Visitor Messages

1. I wonder if it could be the opening to your tummy is large?
  2. I am not getting this...why am i so different from everyone else. I am on pureed food, i can eat a 1/2 cup of refired f/f beans, no problem, no pain, why am i not feeling a restriction, at all??
  3. I was at Easter dinner and my MIL made deviled eggs and I had 1 bite! She also made meatloaf I had two bites and some roasted veggies I left a ton on my plate--what kills me is how my eyes have no clue yet on what my tummy can handle! I keep getting MORE food than I need
  4. I think I am most looking forward to scrambled eggs (egg beaters) they make them in individual cups now and I was eating them every day before my surgery, so I am looking forward to having a "normal" breakfast even if it is a 1/4 of the amount I was eating. At least I hope I will begin to feel a restriction with these foods as I could sure put away a lot of soup.
  5. Good !!! I had to get "restitched" There are two spots of stitches that did not heal too good, so I had to go to the immediate care center and they fixed me right up! I am having an awful time with acid like bubbling in my stomach..I am not hungry but do suffer from Head hunger...that is going away..but my scale has not moved --I have lost 23 pounds so far since 3/6. I am glad you are doing great! I have been eating a black bean pureed soup and a chicken white chili ..but I cannot tolerate cottage cheese, jello etc
  6. Dede, I made it, I am home and everything is fine. No recovery issues at all. I was awake alert and walking most of the night and following day of surgery. I didn't even like that they kept confining me to my room with the stupid iv drips, I wanted to go explore Tijuana, because I got to see so little the first time. Monday I will be week 3 and get to begin pureed foods, so I am excited to be getting off the liquids. How about you, how are you doing??? What are you eating for pureed foods??
  7. Rodean, Are you ok? How did it go?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7