Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between TarotAces and Lisa73me

Leave Comment

39 Visitor Messages

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Oh honey, I'm soo sorry you're having such a rough time. I had heard leaks are rough but didn't realize HOW bad. I really hope your recovery goes smoothly from here out. Text me if you need to chat.

Sending healing energy your way.
  2. I'm still in the hospital being fed through my IV. I'm very ill and I'm a lot of pain. I have another 3 weeks of this before they take the stents out of my stomach, hopefully after that my stomach will be healed. If not, I may have to have a gastric bypass. Thank you for thinking of me. Be careful flying so soon after surgery, you're really not supposed to, it causes blood clots...
  3. Hope you're doing alright. Been thinking about you and sending healing thoughts your way.

I feel soo badly for you that you've had complications. If you need to vent feel free to message me.
  4. Thank you for thinking of me, my pain is better, but I still don't feel the best. I have one week left before I have to function...
  5. Glad you're starting to feel better.

6. Just stopping by to let you know I'm thinking about you. I hope you're feeling better.

{{{hugs}}}
  7. Oh! I'm soo sorry to hear you got sick right after surgery. I'm glad you're better now. And SUPER glad your surgery went well.
  8. Surgery went well, but I caught a terrible cold on the way home, doing better now, thanks for thinking of me
  9. Hey Lisa

I hope today goes super smoothly for you, and you have VERY minimal discomfort and gas.
    Keep me posted! Feel free to text me with updates if you want.
  10. Thanks Lisa! That would be appreciated greatly. I'd LOVE to get updates from you while you're in Mexico!

I am wishing you ALL the luck today on your travels. And the best of luck for your surgery too!
  11. Awe thank you! Happy New Year to you as well! This year is going to be great for both of us, but the best is yet to come! Today is my last day at home, we fly out of dallas at 6:15 am and get into San Diego at 7:30. We gain 2 hours while flying. I'm taking my laptop and according to AT&T my phone is supposed to work like normal in Mexico at no extra charge, also the hotel has wifi. I will try to take some pics and videos and send them to you if you'd like. I plan on using them on the forum or possibly on YouTube to help others. Have a great day! Ttyl!
  12. I'm soo excited for you!

Happy New Year Lisa :-) May this coming year be the best you've had until now but not the best you'll ever have.
  13. You're welcome! Wow, we leave for Mexico in less than 48 hours! I started my pre-op diet today, which reminds me, I can have a protein shake! I'm going to start my weight ticker today and I took some before photos. I'm doing laundry and packing. I'm ready to start my new life!
  14. Thanks Lisa :-)

I agree... Staying busy and distracted is our best bet during the wait. <3
  15. Hey sister! We went to Walmart yesterday and picked up some unflavored protein powder, premier shakes, broth, bullion, jello, pop-cycles, and some other things. I put in an amazon order for a heating pad, gas-x strips, and a new digital scale. Today I'm going to break out the luggage I bought 3 months ago in anticipation of the trip, when I get home from work and start packing. Now I just have to get through the next 3 days, my plan is to stay busy and make myself really tired so I can sleep. I will keep you posted and remember if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask. Just try to relax, everything's is going to be great!
Showing Visitor Messages 16 to 30 of 39
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast