Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between PR8R and suzn358

Leave Comment

9 Visitor Messages

1. I keep track of every thing, everyday. Gets old quickly. I too had to increase my calories. Im at about 1000-1200 calories a day. I've been having a good stall this week, but oh well. Try not to worry about the weight loss. We will get it when the time is right. You are doing really good, I understand that you want 2 pounds a week loss, but remember you're still losing and that's what counts. keep your head up, you got this.
  2. Hi PR8R - do you track your food? I've been using My fitness pal since the surgery. Not sure if it's helping. This week I lost 1.2 lbs after adding more calories like the doctor told me to. She said I need at least 1000 per day to lose weight, especially since I'm exercising. I feel like I can't get this thing right! In my head I need to lose 2 lbs a week to feel like having 85% of my stomach removed was worth it. Just chewing your ear off a little here. Hope all is well with you.
  3. Thanks, I'm sure you're right. Good luck to you too.
  4. Hi Susan, that is a little nerve wrecking. I've gain 3-4 pounds a month ago. A week later I was back on the losing team again. I average any where from 600-1200 calories, varies on how hard I work that day and how hard I workout that day. Do the most part I eat tuna and chicken. Every other meat bothers me. I still can only eat around 4 ounces per meal, but thats ok. I have noticed my weight loss has slowed down drastically. But God has his plans for us and he will get us where we are needed when the time is right. I try not to worry and just have faith that I'm where I should be. I hope everything goes back to the losing team for you again.
    Best of wishes and luck my friend.
  5. Hi PR8R - I just had my first gain and I'm freaking out a little. My weight loss has really slowed a lot. What are you eating these days? How many calories, if you even keep track? I need some help. Thanks.
  6. I'm feeling great and eating pretty much everything I want. Haven't had any foods yet that have disagreed with me. Still chewing away and eating slow. Yes we are awesome. We are doing great. Of course you're losing more than me but I blame that on your sex. You guys tend to beat us in the weight loss speed.
  7. How are you? Seems that we are still kicking butt. What can I say? We're awesome.
  8. I feel wonderful, how about you?
  9. How are you Mike? How do you feel?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 9 of 9