Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between Davis165 and moniqueg

Leave Comment

25 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. ! I'm doing good....although I'm having issues with my sugar or something right now. I fainted at work!! I was soo embarrassed...it's a good thing that I work at a hospital. I just remember getting up off of the floor. This has happened twice now.. The first time I didn't faint because I was able to sit down. Disturbing to say the least On a brighter note, I'm really happy to hear from you! I'm glad that you are doing so well!! What else is going on?
  2. Hey How are you?? Its been awhile since I have been on here..Well my complaint now is my hair loss and saggy skin..but oh well. I am feeling way better, more energy looking and feeling better..
  3. I'm doing good, too. Got a fitbit and it has been a wonderful help to me! I have been doing much better with getting in fluids and protein. My hair is shedding now, though. My hair is pretty thick so I hope that it won't be too noticeable. I'm glad that all is going well with you!
  4. Hi! I am doing well..I've been working out more consistent now and seeing my hard work pay off..how are you?
  5. Hey there... How are you doing? I haven't heard from you in a while. All well?
  6. I had some bubble issues, too earlier. It eventually resolved itself. How are you doing? Things, for me, are going pretty good right now. Happy New Year to you!:°)
  7. Im doing ok so far. My eating is ok..I stop as soon as I get that feeling of fullness. The only thing I struggle with is when I eat I feel like I have gas bubbles trying to come up the sametime my food is going down. I need to get more exercise in as well..
  8. Hey there I'm doing good. Busy with work and life in general. Was struggling with head games earlier this week. Getting my head in the right space now. Now I'm just trying to carve out more time to exercise. How are you feeling?? Is eating going well for you? No problems swallowing or anything?
  9. Hey girl how are you?
  10. Hey there... I'm doing ok. I've found something that works for my constipation and the scale, thank God, had started to move again. How are you? Are you gearing up and cooking for Thanksgiving?
  11. Hi! How are you doing?
  12. My eating is okay... It seems that as soon as I find something that I can tolerable and like I lose interest. I've struggled to get in 500 calories. I still can't eat enough to get all of my protein from whole foods. I'm supplementing with protein shakes. I'm trying to increase my calorie intake so that I won't be stuck eating 800-1000 calories for the maintenance stage. That wouldn't be fun! As far as the food that I've eaten, I'm cleared for everything, I've had no problems with anything. It all goes down ok. My only issue is the lactose intolerance. I'm pretty much eating meats first and if there's room, which there usually isn't, I'll eat some of the vegetable. I was eating a lot of fish because it's lighter and packed with protein. How are you doing?
  13. Yes, I bought some Metamucil and probiotics. I'm also taking a stool softener morning and evening. The constipation has begun to breakup a bit. It doesn't help that I'm lactose intolerant! I've actually put my scale away because I was obsessing over the numbers I saw. (I say that like I'm SO strong! My daughter helped me out it up) You should, too? We're going to lose the weight, that's the one constant in this thing. We've had hiccups along the way, but we're on the right road! Before I put it up I was down about 44-45 pounds total. I'm happy that it's been put away because I find myself, throughout the day, thinking that I want to weigh myself. Not good. I wouldn't worry about any weight gain. It's probably water retention or your cycle? More than likely though it's the constipation Plus, you're coming off a medical situation/emergency! We're going to rock this thing!!!
  14. Im fighting constipation as well.. My surgeon told me to take Miralax..which Ive been taking the last 2 weeks..he said to keep in taking until it gets regular..but I only go once a week..hows your eating and weightloss so far? I'm not happy with my scale today..it shows i gained 4 lbs..����
  15. I'm doing okay. Trying to get some constipation under control.I'm thinking of getting some Metamucil. I'm so glad that you are feeling better!!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 25
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast