Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between Shortchicks2 and GigiUSA

Leave Comment

6 Visitor Messages

1. Thanks for checking in. What's been going on? Glad you are feeling better. I'm dealing with a kidney stone and lack of appetite. Trying to push fluids but nothing tastes right. I am down almost 40 lbs from my highest weight. It's definitely give and take! xo
  2. Hi Gigi! How are you doing? Sorry it's been so long since I've last checked in with you. I had a rough couple of months but finally turned the corner and I'm feeling much better. Hope you are doing well.
  3. Hope you guys are doing well. xo
  4. Hi Gigi! Hope you are doing good. My daughter and I are doing ok. Have had a few hard days where it seemed I couldn't keep anything down and was feeling very VERY weak. As a nurse, I know that part is from the fact that I'm barely taking anything in. My daughter seems to be able to take in twice what I am able to. However I am determined to keep pushing through. My daughter is a vet tech and just went back to work this week. It has been very hard on her and she says she's felt close to passing out a few times. Hopefully this will pass soon.... have you had any of these things happen?
  5. My surgery is not until July 3rd and for some reason I am a little nervous today? I can't seem to find any recent posts about experiences with Dr. Almanza. How was your experience with the pre/post surgery? You were in the new facility, right?
  6. How are you and your daughter post op? How was your experience in Mexico? Wishing you all the best and hoping to hear from you 😊
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6