Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between kj44 and LBurtie

Leave Comment

5 Visitor Messages

1. hi! you r lookin fabulous! i am down 40lbs but dont look much like it...yet i keep telling myself..yet...its coming off kinda slow to me. what r u eating at this point? just lookin for ideas of what to eat to do the most good. hope all is well for you!
  2. Hello sleeve buddy. I'm sorry you are having difficulty with your protein shakes. I am doing ok. Pain has subsided and I am able to sip away. Just trying to get in all the essentials.
  3. hope all is going well for u..i am doing ok...just cant seem to down the protein shakes....they make me super nausous(sp)....
  4. Thanks for the message. I'm sorry you will be travelling when you are on the "cleanse" portion of your preop. Keep me updated on how you're doing. I wish you a speedy recovery as well.
  5. so cool to hear from someone having surgery on same day same hospital and same dr! i live so far away we r getting a room tomorrow nite...dont wanna be driving 3 hrs after having to take the mandatory lax the night before! i wish u much luck and a very uneventful speedy recovery! i check in to hospital at 545am....
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5