Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between Aydensmomma and Munecagirl85

Leave Comment

5 Visitor Messages

1. Thnk you ive still got 110+ to lose but better than where i was i got a atomach flu and went on vacay past two weeks gained 8 pounds but i was prepared i enjoyed my vacay! Back to a liquid diet and to my low carb llfestyle ufff even w my sleeve its a constant struggle!
  2. Love the pics! Your shrinking!! Lol, you look great!
  3. Your only 4 months post surgery. You really are doing amazing. You will get there be patient (easier said then done) I was the same at 4 months post. I thought I wasn't loosing quick enough or I was messing up. When I was 4 months out I was down 55lbs. Your where I was at. Just gotta stop comparing ;-)
  4. Thanks for the message i do feel its good u till i start comparing lol before i would diet hard core and lose two pounds in 3 weeks and give up completly! Now its weekly i just know my goals are much more then some have to lose and dont want to stop untill i get there a 200lb goal to lose is a lot! I could do bettee but its so so hard! I was a 24-26 ( jeans ) a 24 fits perfect now 22 maybe 15 more pounds lol
  5. Hi! I saw your comment under 'thesinger' blog 'I love the new me' where you said you were still in size 22 and loosing slowly. Your ticker shows a loss of 59lbs. That's amazing!! We're all built differently. For example, you said you were in size 22 before...I assume that's when you were 365.......'the singer' was a size 22 at 258 poinds. That's proof that were all built different. Your loosing inches everywhere and I wouldn't be surprised if one day the 22's fit and they next day there too big try not to compare your loss to others. We're all different.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5