Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between simplyseahorse and ShelbyMoore

Leave Comment

4 Visitor Messages

1. Thanks for the information on the vitamins. I have to get on that today and start taking them!
  2. No, I have not had my surgery yet, but I remember the RD telling me about the vitamins - which I am comfortable repeating since I am an RD myself - you need a chewable multivitamin, lots of calcium (tums is perfectly fine and inexpensive as well), and an iron - which I am wrestling with but am going to try slowFe at night. I also take a B complex. I started these when I first decided to pursue the surgery - trying to get in some sort of shape. Glad to hear that the nausea has gone away!!
  3. Thank you simply,
    It’s going very well. Days 3 and 4 were horrible with the nausea. I felt like I had the flu. But that’s all past me and I feel great! I’ve lost about 15lbs since surgery - 9 days ago. This Friday I meet with my surgeon for my first post op appointment. I need to get my official surgery weight from them so I can really get a true picture of my weight loss. The hard part now is figuring what my needs are for vitamins. It’s so confusing. I’m hoping to get that clarified. Have you had surgery?
  4. Just saw your post about surgery that was about a week ago. Congrats and I hope that your recovery is going well!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4