Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between Tamera2 and Losinglbs2gainlife

Leave Comment

7 Visitor Messages

1. Hi, I was thinking about you and wanted to see how your doing now that it’s been about a month I think.
  2. Your very Welcome, glad to help if I can. Your doing good. This is the time to rest when needed. Your energy will go up when you get to the stage of more nutrition. Please let me know how your doing. Take Care, your friend. Tamera
  3. I think my nutrition approach is similar to what you described for yours. I'm tired today. Really tired. Going to Lie down now. Thank you for letting me reach out to you. I'm sure I will
  4. Glad your feeling better and it will continue to get better. My doctor had a slower approach which for many of us it's needed. I was on clear liquids for 1 I sipped on same things and I also sipped on apple juice and ice water. I loved the otter pops at this stage. Same as they gave me at the hotel. Week 2 was full liquids. I started out only able to sip a shot glass amount of protein shake at one sitting. Had that size two-three times a day. Slowly built up to more. Week 3 &4 was adding cream soup. I still loved my soup broth at this stage. Week 5 purée/soft food. Couldn't do much purée food until week 6.
    Mid week two I felt a lot better and by week 3-4 started gaining energy. It's hard in beginning when your just taking clear liquids and recovering from surgery/anesthesia. By end of week two beginning of three I was walking 5 miles a day. Before that I would take walks around hospital then hotel,airport lastly around my house. End of wk 2 I joined our rec center and they had an indoor track I could walk. I'm excited for your journey and it will get better everyday. Thank you for responding. I'm so glad those ahead can inspire you. That's my main reason for sharing. Please let us know how your doing. If you have any questions along the way I'm happy to answer if I can.
  5. I am in the mend. Taking sips and walks. Mainly chicken and beef broth and water. Can't stomach the protein shakes yet although it is part of this phase for me according to my doc. I'm thirsty. Can't get it quenched. Oh doing popsicles too. Went for ab15 min walk this morning. Starting to feel excited again. Surgery robbed my excitement for a few days. Lol. But your pics and story and many others truly inspire.
  6. Thank you very much for the kind words. Its been an amazing ride. i feel like a whole new person and my health improved tremendously too. Good luck with your journey, youll be at goal wt. in no time since you have only 70lbs to loose. Don't get discouraged if it comes off in small increments. Thats normal. Eat healthy and find ways to be active everyday. How are you doing? Saw you were scheduled on the 14th.
  7. Wow your before and after photos!!! Amazing. Awesome work. Congrats.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7