Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between Blackbry63 and jonsey14

Leave Comment

5 Visitor Messages

1. Hi Lady-2.5 years is a long time my goodness! Congrats to you, I'm doing ok, starting to have cravings more daily for sugar and giving in(dammit)! Lol, I think I've kinda stop losing but now sure, this is my 6 months my doctor says you may and may not lose for the entire year. Its cool with me, as I don't want to go any smaller, I've lost about 85 lbs so I need to start maintaining myself. I stop working out cause my hubby thought I would get smaller, he was very concern and I guess I was as well. You still look amazing, you're my hero now,2/12 year and still looking good. I run into folk all the time that tell me they gain back after two years, wow all that work, why? So, like you I'm concern as well, the holidays will be challenging. Wishing you the very best of holidays, thanks for the response. TTYL!
  2. Congrats on your progress. How are you coming along. At 2.5 years out, I'm finding the hardest part is maintaining but I continue to work hard. I can now eat more at least a small saucer of food. I have to strive to make good choices. I've worked too hard to get to this point. Just sending you words of encouragement. I tell myself that eating the junk food does not make me nearly as happy as being healthy feels.

Good luck on your journey im sure you have worked real hard too. Best of luck on your success
  3. Hi there my surgeon was Dr Andrew Averbach of St Agnes Hospital in Baltimore. He prescribed me Previcid and Urso (Ursodiol) for the first 6 months post surgery. I never experienced any heart burn or acid reflux as a result. You may want to mention it to your surgeon or follow up with Dr Averbach directly. I wish you the best. Thank you for stopping through.
  4. Thanks for the note.....my Dr is Adrian Averbach of St Agnes Hospital in Baltimore
  5. WOW! Hi neighbor you photos are great! I live in Southern, MD. Which hospital/surgeon did you go to? I'm having such a hard time with aid reflux and vomitting! My surgery was 3 months ago, losing the weight but just miserable. My primary wants me to find another surgeon so maybe I could chat with your doctor. Oh btw I was wearing the waist snatcher for a quick minute but gotta get this acid reflux under wraps. Any advice
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5