Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between deangelia and kmvalade

Leave Comment

4 Visitor Messages

1. I was wondering how you are doing so glad you stopped to say hi. Good to hear you are doing well and down 37 pounds. I pretty much skipped the puréed part and just continued with soups and some soft foods like fish, boiled veggies etc. I am down 43 pounds from my starting weight. I feel that I have done well in the sense that I have not had any pain, any nausea, nothing to complain about. I have had a few stalls here and there.... But have been able to get past them. I love Greek yogurt everyday, and sometimes SF pudding. Other than that it's soups, and protein shakes. I had tuna at subway the other day and it went very well. I am not exercising mich are you? I have had a few issues with constipation but I am putting flaxseed in my oatmeal and also some Miralax on occasion.
    I like you feel so much better already! Clothes fit better, and I feel a little lighter on my feet. My face is slimmer people say and my upper body slimmer.... Below,the belt I haven't seen much change but I know there is in my pants.
    What are you eating? Do you have anything you love to,share regarding a good choice of food?
  2. Hi!

Just wanted to check in with you since we had surgery the same day. how are you doing? are you happy with where you are? i had a melt down at my docs yesterday and he said at about 6 weeks that's normal. your mentally and emotionally and physically exhausted. have you experienced that? i was so stressed out with the second surgery and wondering how it happened etc. he was so compassionate and spent all the time I needed to ask what I needed. I feel so much better. I'm down 37 lbs and can't believe it. I hope you are doing well and finding it easier than you expected.
  3. I am sure you are feeling about like I am right now. I am sore, have nausea and a headache. The mess help but not completely. I have not regretted it but Inhave had a bit of a time. I am walking and sipping like I was told to do. How,are you doing my friend?
  4. Best of luck on your journey! Mine starts today also.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4