Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between Tomesha and nacharl10

Leave Comment

10 Visitor Messages

1. How's it going? Did you have your stitches removed? I saw the nutritionist she didn't say anything I didn't already know. But I have a one month post op appt with the bariatric dr at Kaiser and I'm going to the support group on the 12th.
  2. Even though my husband is a nutrionist, he wanted me to go to Kaiser to see one, so I have an appointment today at 3pm. We have to take our stitches out tomorrow.
  3. That is awesome!! I'm at work also and very very sleepy. I can't wait until this liquid phase is over!! ���� I love naps now! I might take one on my lunch break.
  4. Hey lady that's great, I've lost 17lbs. Do you get tired quick. I'm at work right now, but I need a nap lol.
  5. Hey Tomesha. I weighed myself today! I'm in total shock. I lost 14lbs since last Thursday! WOW!!! That in one week. I was 191 now I'm 177. I'm sure it's because of this liquid diet. How's everything going for you?
  6. That's good to hear. I know it felt great being home. Lol keep me posted and I'll do the same.
  7. Yes I made it home yesterday around 7. I feel much better. I'm not throwing up and I was able to get a good amount of Apple juice in.
  8. Yes I did, it was a rough ride. You'll be going tomorrow, are you feeling better?
  9. Hey Tomesha!! I hope you made it home safely! Just checking on you.
  10. I was hoping I'd get to meet you today. I'm back at the hotel room 129. Call once you make it back.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 10