Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between Greatest decision ever!!! and g~doll

Leave Comment

6 Visitor Messages

1. I haven't had any surgery so far, I've lost 70 lbs and yes I have a lot of lose skin in my lower abdomen, my arms, and inner thighs. I was a 38 DD and it's all gone lol. I am getting weekly facials to reduce saggy face, also getting radio frequency treatment on my abdomen to make my skin stick to my muscles. This of course will not do the job but I do want to avoid a tummy tuck. I think I might just get a breast lift with augmentation. Just gotta save some money.
  2. yes, that's what I was thinking. I'm going to do a pouch reset and after that I will be more cautious on counting calories. That's not been something I've done regularly. Just wondering if you have had any plastic surgery done? I have quite a bit of loose skin on my belly and want to do at least a tummy tuck.
    Thank you, and good luck to your husband.
  3. Have you tried measuring what you eat? And do you know how many calories you consume per day? Maybe you're not eating enough.
    My husband will be having his sleeve surgery next month so I am planning on doing a pouch reset, the main reason is to help him and guide him from the start and also to help myself not stretch my tummy. Have you tried going back to basics?
  4. Hi, well I'm actually 5'1 as well. Not sure how to begin loosing weight again? I don't feel like I eat to much or often, so I have to figure out what to do.
  5. Hello G-doll, so sorry to hear that. How tall are you? I'm only 5'1" so I'm hoping that's where our difference is.
    To be honest I'm not doing much at this point because I feel like I'm gonna start looking ill if I continue to lose more weight. I do some cardio and eat everything. I was never able to eat without drinking at the same time so I still do it. Although I think that's the main reason why now I am hungry almost every 2 hrs. Of course I can't eat every 2 hours because of my schedule but if I have the time yes I eat every 2 hrs. Unfortunately for me, I can everything so I don't deprive myself from anything just can't eat the same amount as pre surgery.
  6. I hadn't gastric sleeve done July 2014 my weight was close to yours and well I still have not gone down to the weight I would like to be at. I've been stuck at 150 and I'm wondering if you can tell me what your are doing so that I can see what I'm doing wrong. Thank you in advance, G.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6