Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between Akrizty and pattycake65

Leave Comment

10 Visitor Messages

1. Hi I'm sorry to read you've had a tough time but it gets better hang in there....good luck on your journey!
  2. I had a different nutritionist her name was Stephanie and she was great. In the beginning I was loosing weight very slowly, but then it seemed to pick up. So honestly patience is important everyone looses differently, but I'm sure you'll do great.
  3. Thank you so much for keeping me updated on your progress.... There is so much to remember.... Did you use Kyle as your nutritionist? He was so nice to me, what a great guy... I can't believe you lost 90lbs, that is awesome. Thanks for keeping me in the loop. I feel better when I see other peoples results. I know my results will be slower due to my age, but I know I have to do it......Sincerely, Patty
  4. I had everything done thru Baylor and was really happy with everything. I wouldn't say it's goodbye sweet food yet...lol....and believe it or not 75 lbs might seem like a lot but it might not. I know personally I have lost 90 lbs so far and I still want to loose some more. I feel like a completely different person and so far I'm happy with the results. This does take work and will power your going to have to make some choices. The weirdest thing about this surgery is that your taste buds will change so be prepared for that. When I loose 21 more pounds I will be in the 100's weight wise and I'm really excited. I've never been this thin and it's a good feeling. I don't regret my surgery at all and if I would have decided to do this earlier I should have. Contact me whenever you like. Good luck with your journey.
  5. I only met with Dr. K. for about 5 minutes, but her staff is really nice. I wish they would hire me part time. I would love working there and it is only about 10 minutes from my house.......
  6. Everything has been done for medicare. Last step was last week. Now it goes to medicare and they decide. They said I was on the line with my BMI. I asked Dr. Kennedy if I needed to gain more weight, she said no !! I should know something in about 4 weeks. I hope it is a good decision in my favor. I am off of my sugar kill diet and if I see another cottage cheese dip or sliced turkey, I will puke..... I acutally am eathing what I want, until I am put on the liquid diet. I am saying good bye sweet, sweet food, I will miss you so much... I have to find something to take its place..... The mental therapist I saw said I should lose about 75lbs.... I thought, that is a lot of weight..... Is he on drugs? or what..... I am a little scared, but if I dont do this I know I will regret it.....Thanks for your messages, so sweet and means a lot to me. Poor Dr. Kennedy, she has no idea how crazy I am.

Did you go to Baylor or Presbyterian..???? My medicare says I have to go to Presbyterian. I worked for a Dr. at Baylor and I would rather go there, but I can't....

Have a wonderful weekend and take care !!

Sincerely,
    Patty
  7. I was nervous up to the last possible minute, but I picked a great surgeon and I am extremely happy with my results
  8. Thank you so much for your message........ I am getting a little nervous...........

Take care,
    Patty
  9. I really think Dr. Kennedy is the best I really like her. After meeting her I knew I could go ahead with this surgery and feel I was in good hands. Her staff is great and will do whatever they can to help you. Sorry for the late response I hope this helps and if you have any questions at all feel free to ask. This will be my 7 month post op and I am doing great.
  10. You look amazing. I have not gotten an okay from medicare yet, but saw that you had Dr. Kennedy. Did you like her, and her staff? So far, her staff has been great to me. Is she a good doctor? I only met with her for about 5 minutes, after seeing the PA. I think they have a finely tuned machine. It seems like she is really busy and has done a lot of these.. she was on my medicare list of doctors, that is why I used her. Any insight you can give would be sincerely appreciated ~~ You look awesome............thanks so much Patty
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 10