Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between OAM and luvthoztitans

Leave Comment

3 Visitor Messages

1. I am doing pretty good. I wish the weight was coming off a little faster. I had problems with acid the first six or seven weeks, and mistook it for huger pains. I may have been eating more at night (when it was worse), so that may have been my problem. My doc upped my PPI to a second dose late afternoon and that has changed everything around for me. For some reason my favorite meal (steak), now grosses me out, and I am having trouble finding a good protein (in food form) that works for me. I have never been a water drinker, so I am struggling a little with that as well. But definitely do no regret my surgery! I felt bad about the first welcome you got. I don't think you deserved that. I would have wondered the same thing If I had seen it, and I have no idea why a PM offended her. It seems you asked a legitimate question, not demanded she defend her decision. Glad you just moved on. There is a wealth of knowledge in these forums!
  2. Thank you for welcoming me! How have things been for you since your surgery?
  3. Welcome! Good luck on your journey!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3