Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between MissBee and Misd75

Leave Comment

12 Visitor Messages

1. Hey love I'm doing ok, scary crap. I hope all is well with you. Call me anytime 425-212-8464, would love to hear how your doing. I'm off for at least another month cause they are afraid the stress of work will cause another heart attack.
  2. How you been doing? Hope everything is ok with you!
  3. Omh, im so sorry to here that, I hope everything is ok, and get well soon.
  4. Hey miss Lady looking great I can't wait to get back onto the gym and keep losing 60 plus for me but I had a set back I had a heart attack and stroke last week I'll get on more often but hope your doing great
  5. Good morning
    How your doing, I'm doing fine, im still losing, I eat just about any thing thats healty, and im still learning, I hope you have a supper sunday.
  6. Goodmorning, Thank you for your advice, I appreciate it.....I will try the tea.
  7. Hey love if your still having problems try some herbal tea Luke warm worked wonders for me peppermint is the best I had a rough few days and my roommate made me some tea and it helped plus it stayed down thank God for an awesome roommate
  8. Hey love good morning, I'm feeling pretty good the last few morning I have been getting sick after I take my vitiamins and antibiotic but other than that down from 235 to 212 so I can't complain! I can't wait to get to the gym either and to start seeing the difference. Congrats on your weight loss that is awesome keep in touch!
  9. Hi honey
    All is well over here, ive lost 35lb already so you no im feeling great, I just cant wait untill I start hitting the gym, but other then that How's your new life treating you?
  10. Hey Miss lady how ya feelin? I'm doing good hope all is good hun
  11. Thank you I will!
  12. Good luck and the best of wishes to you tomorrow please keep us up to date
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 12 of 12