Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between MissBee and Spaceymae420

Leave Comment

16 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. How you been?
  2. Sorry your always in a stall but youll get there one way are another just keep pushing girl.
  3. I'm doing well! Keep having these dang stalls but slowly getting there! How are u doing girl...sorry haven't been on here much lately.
  4. Hello how you doing?
  5. Hey girl...how are u feeling!?
  6. Hey hun, im in town, I hope your feeling ok, im actually in the same hotel as you, I hope we see soon, if not good luck.
  7. Good luck to you also, I hope we meet while we are there. Private mess me, if you need to.
  8. So very ready!!! Hope to see both u and Kenza there ) goodluck to you lady! I'm sure everything will go awesome!
  9. Hi are you ready friend?
  10. Thank you so much for understanding me, Your right that's what I need to focus on is me and we will see who is there and who is not come my day. But thank you for giveing me courage.
  11. Oh the drinks that im going to take is thw unjury vanilla, I ordered it on line last week I shoul receive it tom, also I love the whey protien im use to it so I'll take that, also I have some left over slim fast I'll use it up also.
  12. Yes it is lord help me, how you doing? Well here is what im doing , I did some research and I found that it would be very helpful If i did a high protein diet 2 weeks prior to my surgery it will help shrink my liver, so i'll start tom, that consist in taking a high protien drink for breakfast, lean meat, and vege for lunch and dinner.

When I get down to one week befor surgery ill do full liquid diet until surgery and most likely up to a week after atleat that's what I was told.

That's all ive cut down on alot of fat food a month ago but I only lost 1 lb, man it is right around the corner I can't wait any more, what about you what you been up to?
  13. Its getting closer!!! are u also doing a 10 day pre op? What are some of the things your going to be drinking on the pre-op diet? I need more ideas Im starting to get soooo nervous BUT EXCITED!
  14. Im doing good can't hardly wait my self, I want my goal to be 155 to 165 in between I will be greatly satisfied, I hope to see you all so.
  15. Hello MissBee Maybe we will see each other! It seems like its so far away wish it would hurry up and get here! Not so excited about the pre op thing tho lol how r u doing? How much do u want to loose? I'm hoping for 150 lbs but we shall see...
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 16
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast