Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between Juanita62 and Twodogfox

Leave Comment

2 Visitor Messages

1. The eating is going well, however I was starting to get really bored with the simple foods I was eating. Yesterday I made a chicken salad with ingredients I already eat but a touch of added mayo. It was good, broccoli, carrots, chicken, avacado. I had a really bad lower tummy ache last night, crampy. So not sure if that was what caused it. The veggies were raw. It is crazy how little we can get by on. In the past I was always told you won't loose if you don't eat enough. I've been craving crunchy things too. I just drink more liquids. I'm not sure I'm getting enough liquids either and haven't been measuring. I need to do that. I don't feel dehydrated though. When you say regular food what are you eating? I have thin sliced turkey and beef lunch meat, avacado, cooked broccoli and carrots mostly. I also bought some frozen turkey meat balls. And Costco has these great little round egg things with carrots, broccoli and quinoa in them. They come frozen and are the perfect size. Garden Lites Super Food Veggie Cakes
  2. That is so awesome that we are on the same track! I'm so happy to be eating regular food again, but I can't believe how little I can eat. How are you doing with your eating?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2