Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between secretblonde and DLove0328

Leave Comment

3 Visitor Messages

1. i just posted a blog.. lol.. started answering you and it got carried away blood work, ekg, little lab.. leave clothes on ..not sure about socks... but i never even thought of my feet LOL, Meet the ladies NOW!!! ON LINE!!! the nurses were great... ask for Cecilia!!! and the guy nurses were great too... you are close to getting it over with .. if you would rather email .. let me know and i will send you my Email addy in Private message!!! good luck hon!!!
  2. Congrats on your new side of life!! SO how was everything when you got there...where did they do you blood work and everything at? Was everyone just sitting around butt naked with their gowns on lol...did they let you wear socks into the surgery because my toes get sooo cold. I do hope to meet somw other ladies over there as I am going at this alone. Did the nurses help you while you stayed at the hospital? I think I'm just ready to get this over with.
  3. Hi Denise!! i see your surgery is coming up with dr Almanza!! i just returned a week ago, and if you have ANY questions, please feel free to ask me! i had a very nice time, overpacked and could have used a couple different items... good luck hon!!!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3