Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between ittybittykc and mdr474

Leave Comment

7 Visitor Messages

1. Hey there! Yea I was busy with work and school the past few weeks, that I haven't dedicated a lot of time to the forum as I should. You know how life gets. I'm doing well though. Losing slower than others, but still losing. How are you doing? I know you were having a rough time at first, I hope that you are doing a lot better now! Let me know how it's going
  2. Hey KC, just touching base. Haven't seen much of you in the forums lately. Hope all is well with you.
  3. I am sorry to hear that you are going through that. I really hope it gets better for you. Even if the crackers slow down your weight loss, at least you are getting something in your stomach and if that's what helps you, I'd def stick to it. Yea, I was finally able to get in touch with my doctor and he gave me zofran to help. I have thrown up once since, and I'm still nauseous when I wake up in the morning, but it's better.
  4. I am doing okay I guess...don't know what to compare it to. I am still having a hard time swallowing any type of meat pureed or not. I have had so much nausea lately that I have been eating saltine crackers. I know that it will slow down my weight loss, but I am not sure what else to do. Were you able to get in touch with your doctor?
  5. Hey, just wanted to check in and see how you were doing. Hope all is well
  6. Hey congrats on the surgery. I'm having the same issues to be honest. My Dr says I'm supposed to get at least 64 oz of water and 60 grams of protein but I'm getting about 30 oz of water and maybe 40 grams of protein. Tonight I'm getting much less as I started to run fever and couldn't keep my protein down. How are you feeling?
  7. Hey Casey, we had the same surgery date. How are things going for you? I'm having a hard time getting my fluids and protein in.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7