Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between Jmichelle and tashakelson

Leave Comment

14 Visitor Messages

1. Hey Jmichelle! Welcome home girlfriend!!! Take it slow and sip on something every hour...that pressure/pain in your chest is fullness
  2. Hey girl! I'm back and doing absolutely fantastic, considering I had surgery 5 days ago. I went out and purchased some vitamins, odds and ends. For all that are watching and getting ready to go, my experience was just that as Tasha's.
  3. GREAT! Did you get your $200 savings???
  4. How are you doing Jmichelle? I am praying all is well Im so excited for you!!!
  5. Your up next girl!!! Next week....are you ready???
  6. Girl, you did that! Handled everything like a champ! Glad u are well.
  7. Hope you are doing well. I'm flying out on the 10th! Excited and a bit nervous as expected. I was able to get a flight straight out to San Diego, but the flight back isn't direct. I have to stop in Phoenix, which may be okay, since it will give me a chance to stretch my legs, and walk around a bit. I'm thankful that I don't have to go as far as Atlanta. The flight back is my second concern after waking up from surgery.
  8. Awesome! Thank you! Glad everything went well and you are on your way back and on your wat to healing.
  9. Girl, thanks! I was talking to my sis and we were brain storming on how to pack all of the cash. If I put cash in my pockets, secirity may think i'm trafficking Lol! i'm sure to get jacked by TSA because everytime I fly I get pulled to the side.
  10. Question for you...How did you pack your cash? Did you take it in your purse, stuff your pockets, use the twin vaults?
  11. That's wonderful! I'm glad you are doing okay so far. Thank you for the updates.
  12. Thanks so much for the updates. The blow by blow account is so helpful.
  13. Okay girl, you are on your way! i'm excited for you and wishing you the best! All is well, and you will be okay! I'm claiming it for you!
  14. The countdown begins! I'm excited for you!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 14 of 14