Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between reading mom and ltlsqueak

Leave Comment

7 Visitor Messages

1. Just stopping by to say hi and that I'm thinking about you. How's it going?
  2. Thank you so much for thinking of me! I don't come online much anymore because I stay so busy. How are things going for you? Well I hope. I think of you and the other friends here often. I have several on my Facebook and we private message one another updates instead of posting them in public. It's been very nice. If you're on Facebook and would like to be friends I'm listed under Sherri Piland Hutcheson in Virginia. Should only be one lol. Thank goodness for the world. Haha! I will try better to come here. I know I need to because everyone was so kind to me. Take care and I look forward to keeping in touch either here or on Facebook.
  3. Hi just letting you know I miss you. I hope things are going well for you.
  4. Thanks! You're in my prayers too! I hope today you can find out what's up with your legs. If it is related to neuropathy or a side effect of vitamin deficiency. Take care!
  5. Good Morning! Just wanted to say hello. I've had you and your friend in my prayers. Hope you have a nice week! Take care.....
  6. Youre welcome! I enjoy you in our online community and I'm glad you stayed with us! I am having a rough week. A dear friend has been diagnosed with cancer and I have been stress eating. I'm just taking it one day at a time. Thanks for the good wishes!
  7. I hope you're doing well! I wanted to thank you for always encouraging me. It means a lot and really helps! Have a great day!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7