Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between Truebody and blondie12au

Leave Comment

14 Visitor Messages

1. Hi bubby. Sorry I have not had a chance to finalise myfittnessbuddy thingy. Life has a way of getting hectic sometimes. I have had so many problems getting into this site that I have told them if it is NOT fixed by 6pm Friday then I will ust pack up my bat and ball and bugga off. Life was not meant to be this bloody difficult. Will get around to the other programme but will need to wait a couple of weeks as I have a visitor from overseas arriving in the early morning. Was gonna chat more BUT am so tired I am just gonna hit the sack. Take care sweetie. You looked just FAB when we caught up the other day. CONGRATS xxxcoralxxx
  2. Hi there bubby. Have not heard from you in a while and wondering how you are going. I wont recognise you when I catch up with you. Our party is this weekend. Not sure if you can make it or not but wanted to remind you anyhow. We are also having a music afternoon on the Sunday after we have cleaned up if you are interested. Hope you have a fab week. xxxcoralxxx
  3. Hi bubby. You do NOT need to dance to come to the party. We have a fab entertainer called Peter Williams who has a wonderful way with his guitar and plays all sorts of music. You just need to be able to enjoy yourself. There will be others there that do not dance so you can just chat or enjoy a wine by the waterfall. Enjoy Melbourne. xxxcoralxxx
  4. Hi bubby...how are you feeling???? Sorry for not visiting but there has been a death in the family and I have been kept pretty busy. Would like to try and call in to see you tomorrow if you feel up to it. Am heading off to Dunsborough on Friday and am unsure when I will be back (due to the funeral) Let me know. And sorry once again for not visiting xxxcoralxxx
  5. Dam I think we were gonna meet up last Friday 26th??? BUT didn`t hear from you. Did you try the shake (Body Tech) yet? Your op time is coming quickly. Let me know how you go. Good luck. xxxcoralxxx
  6. Hi there. I'd love to catch up for a coffee. I'm off next Friday and will head over to Belmont forum to pick up a tub of the Bodytech powder.
    Let me know if Friday works for you.
  7. Hi again bubby. If you have any probs let me know. Are you in Perth??? Perhaps we could meet up 4 a cuppa T.xxxcoralxxx
  8. Thanks mate. I'll track some down on the weekend.
    You still going well?
  9. Hi bubby. I get Body Tech from the Health Food store at Belmont Forum. I buy it in bulk as it is a bit cheaper that way. I have tried many others and they all taste YUCK. I put in a couple of teaspoons of coffee, A desert spoon of fibre plus, a bit of hot water to mix and melt. Then put in any milk you choose, skinny, low fat, no fat...whatever and then 2 scoops of Body Tech. Shake till all shook up and enjoy. xxxcoralxxx
  10. Hey there. Saw the Dietitian today and got a plan for food pre and post op. quick question, where do you get the Body Tech protein? Online or is it available from a shop?
    Cheers - 3 weeks to go......
  11. YAY.....I am excited for you. Take you time getting back to "food", take your protein shakes and multivitamins and be gentle with yourself and it will be an amazing experience for you. I found a protein powder called Body Tech that has helped me enormously. I hate the Sustagen drinks and the other shakes on the market so after much trial and error I found a powder that is unflavoured. I mix a spoon of coffee in the shaker, add milk and powder and Ta Da I have a nice mug of coffee so that way I am getting all the protein my body needs. After just over 15 months I can eat anything BUT very small amounts. If I can help or advise you in any way just let me know. My email addy = blondie12au@iinet.net.au Good Luck. xxxcoralxxx
  12. Hey there - saw Jon and I'm booked in. Turns out I'm fat enough and in fact body seems to be under stress carrying the weight.
    May 10 is the day and apart from that good news - even better news, no pre-op diet.
  13. Hi there Jen. The sleeve was the best thing I have ever done for my body. The Dr. didnt want to operate on me as I was not "big" enough at 87kg but I convinced him after showing him my diary. I had kept it for about 5 years and it showed all I had done to try and lose weight. I am only 5` 2" so for me being over weight was a huge problem. I had no pain after the operation as my tummy was numb from a tummy tuck I had a few years ago. My only problem was I woke up with a migrain. My hubby was not happy about my decision but I KNOW he is more than happy with the results. I have gone from a size 16 / 18 down to 10 / 12 so I am a happy girl. Good luck. Let me know how it goes. Dr. Armstrong reminds me of Hugh Grant...especially when he talks. LoL. xxxcoralxxx
  14. Hey there Coral. Mr Armstrong is a surgeon that I'm thinking of consulting with. How have you found the whole process now that you a close to a year post surgery. Any regrets or comments that you can share to someone who is terrified and also a little tempted to take that last step.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 14 of 14