Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between JillyT and Tamera2

Leave Comment

4 Visitor Messages

1. Congratulations Jill on your surgery approval. Where and When are you going to have it? I see your in the NW. I live in Vancouver Wa. Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner. If i can help you in any way please let me know. I'm so excited for you, Tamera
  2. Thank you Tamera, unfortunately I hadn't changed my info.on my profile. I didn't have it today. Having a really rough time right now. Read the post I just submitted. Explains my situation. If you have any thoughts or comments I'd love to hear. Just feeling really confused & upset. Thank you for reaching out to me.
  3. Thank you Tamera, unfortunately I hadn't changed my info. I didn't have it today. Having a really rough time right now. Read the post I just submitted. Explains my situation. If you have any thoughts or comments I'd love to hear. Just feeling really confused & upset. Thank you.
  4. Good Evening Jill, I see your having surgery tomorrow. I hope everything goes smooth. I encourage you to walk as soon has your awake enough and out of recovery, this will help reduce pain by helping to release gas that they used during surgery. Also sublingual gas-x is helpful first 24hrs. Make sure to sip sip sip your clear liquids. Make sure you follow your post-op diet. Make sure not to get into situations where you can't have will power. please don't take this wrong, I've just read so many people getting into situations and cheating with their brand new Sleeve. I'd love to hear how everything went when your up to it. If you have any questions i'd be happy to help. Good Luck
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4