Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between Tamera2 and coopersmom

Leave Comment

6 Visitor Messages

1. Thank you for your kind words and feedback. Sorry for late response. I just saw your message. I really like to help people and be an encourager. Would love to figure out how to help people on a bigger scale. Would love to hear how your doing. I’m finally making good progress. Starting to be able to eat and drink without getting sick. Working on getting in my required protein and water. I'm also starting to exercise again. Starting to feel progress in my fitness. Take Care
  2. Tamera, you've been so kind and supportive to everyone. Love you photos, you look great. I hope all good things are coming your way. I'll keep you posted on my progress. Take care!
  3. Thank you so much for the kind words, I appreciate it. I’m improving slowly from all my complications. I’m hopeful I will eventually put this nightmare behind me and resume my activities. If I can answer any questions or help you in some way let me know.
  4. Thank you so much for the kind words. Look forward to seeing your journey.
  5. Thanks for the support. I know you had a few hiccups along the way following your posts here, but you've done an amazing job and look fantastic!
  6. Good luck with your surgery in April. I hope everything goes good. Your in for an amazing ride.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6