Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between Andrea Zeeuw and dianne g

Leave Comment

2 Visitor Messages

1. I'm doing great-have had no real issues except for slight dehydration in first couple of weeks post surgery-i have no regrets and I'm super happy with my sleeve-im 1 1/2 years out and I've lost 100 pounds. have sorta been stalled for about 6 mos but I'm ok with that cause my body has reset to this being my new normal weight-just getting back on track-you will be treated well in Tijuana-staff and Drs are great-ask lots of questions if you have any-you will stay in hotel after your surgery and nurses are awesome there-my best advice to you is to get up walking as soon as yu can and walk often if you can only go short distances-it helps remove pain from gas they put into your abdomen and gets your bowels to wake up faster and will relieve some of the nausea and vomiting if you have any-i had no nausea and no pain -dr almanza is a very upbeat approachable dr who has had the sleeve himself-plus he and his brother are easy on the eyes-good luck
  2. Hi Thanks for the positive advise. I'm on Vancouver Island .fellow Canadian. How are you doing with your sleeve,,,,are you happy with it. and no complications.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2