Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between Fae and Vegimen1962

Leave Comment

20 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Hey Vegimen. I hope you're doing well. *sigh* I'm still trying to resist the carbs---not hard enough, I guess. In fact--I know I'm not trying hard enough. Keep thinking I've still got time. That's what I've told myself for years, though.....Take care.
  2. My weight has been at 228 lbs AT LEAST the whole month of December! But I feel good about my 56 pounds total loss this year; 39 lost since surgery. I'm ready to see more progress! Take care.
  3. Hey girly, so the holidays are almost over, thank god....im down 55 pounds and I too have had a issue with the basic vitamens and protein, have to get out of this funk
    ., good to hear from u...
  4. Hey Vegimen! Been eating too much over the holidays. My weight is at a stand-still now, but I know what I need to do. I'll be glad when I can get back into my usual routine. How're things going with you?
  5. Hey girly , how u been????
  6. Still going pretty good. Hope all is well with you.
  7. Hope all is good, with u...
  8. Thanks Fae finally figure it out.Me just being silly;lol
  9. Love your new pic, Vegimen! You look very pretty.
  10. Thanks fae 4 all your likes will let u know whats up....
  11. Thanks Fae, I get a Pic Up Soon.
  12. Vegimen, if you haven't figured it out yet maybe the admins of this site can help. And maybe there are instructions on the home page. Good luck.
  13. And I'm sorry about my late answer. I forget to check the message page some days.
  14. Yes, thanks, I'm doing good. Eating too much, squeezing in as much as I can, lol. I don't mind slow loss, but I think I've slowed down a little too much. Not that I think I've damaged my sleeve, although I have wondered a couple of times....

Wish I could help but I don't have one of those fancy phones. Mine is an old flip phone, and I can take pics but then they just stay there cause I haven't bothered to find out how to download. I hope I can remember how to download from my desktop computer. That's what I did before but since I only do something like that once in a blue moon....good luck, I'm sure someone else can tell you. I've been thinking about changing my profile pic too.
  15. FAE>>>> I need ur help . How do u down load pictures from ur phone to profile pic. Thanks Vegimen from Cali
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 20
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast