Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between Granna1965 and Julesmirage70

Leave Comment

21 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. hey that is good. i did not have any problems with eggs either and I remember I was so happy about it. No way am I even close to being ready for Christams. uuugghhh. Just cant seem to get it done. How much have you lost so far? I have seemed to find 5 lbs? I am freaking out over it and cant figure out why? I hate this rollercoaster.
  2. hey girl, it is freaking cold!! You ready for Christmas yet? lol I'm not..lol I had an egg last night! felt so full but wa sooo good!
  3. Praying all has gone well for you today. I know you are extremely thirsty. That will take a few days to almost a week to pass. Sip and drink slowly. When I was in the hospital I remember my nurse trying to give me room temp water.... YUCK. I had to have the cold. It surprised her, she said most people cant tolerate the cold. BUT? We are all different. As soon as you feel better let me know all is okay. Best of luck my friend.
  4. Thinking about you today as you have your surgery! i pray all went well and you are doing good.
  5. I got 4 hours till I leave!! I wanna go now!! lol wish me luck and say extra prayers!!
    (((HUGS)))
  6. Ok i got my call have to be there at 8am so i will be there at 7:30am I hate to be late and I will be dressed like an eskimo. And I think I am bringing my throw heating blanket, I get so cold at hospitals and it is so cold here. we can have the sugar free pudding in pre op? lol
  7. I knew you would love it! Sun isnt expected here til Wednesday either. I sure hope it comes out then. I need to see it. All this heavy rain and cold is a little depressing... LOL.... not literally but ya know! I dont care for jello either, yuck,. But I do like the sugar free pudding.... chocolate and vanilla... yum. lol. Okay so let me know what time you have to be at the hospital for your surgery tomorrow as soon as you find out. I will be praying for you and cant wait til you on this side of sleeved!
  8. OMG I luv this Escalade, this is way too nice too be mine. Aftert this there is no way i would get something else! I didn't think it would go in my garage, but it did with no room for error that's for sure. yes the weather here is very wet and cold, sun will not be out till Wednesday but i will be in lala land so i dont really care! I am really getting headaches from this pre-op stuff and i know now why i never liked Jello....lol
  9. mine was black also! So happy for you! Be careful in this weather. I think yall are getting the rain too with the cold, not sure.
  10. It is the black? Cream leather. I love my Tahoe and would love to keep but time for new. I am a truck person also, cars were college days but I had dully also to pull trailers with animals. Loved that big truck. But I am headed up to Cameron, tx right now to pick up escalade. Woohoo! Talk to you later tonight when I get home.
  11. oh that is awesome. I love cadi escalades. I had one and I loved it. What color is it? You are right, an 07 is just like brand new! I wouldnt take it to Valet either, lol. My fav vehicles from the past has been my escalade and my suburban. I so wished I had not sold my suburban. My escalade was wrecked by my husband. But I then got a ford edge and hated it. i traded it right after my sleeve surgery and got a 2011 Chrysler 300. Nobody could believe I went to a car. LOL Im really a truck/ SUV type person but a change was needed. I can NOT believe that you are down to 2 days. That is exciting! You are going to rock this sleeve. I however have been a slow loser from the beginning and am on yet another stall. Still fluctuate between 240-242. I am assuming it was from my surgery friday. I am not doing anything wrong I dont think, so hopefully it will start again. It gets discouraging but I just have to roll with it I reckon! Best of luck Jules, you will be on my mind and in my prayers my friend!
  12. 2 more to go!! 48 hour countdown!! woohoo!!
  13. oh i am getting so excited! i have made my final grocery list of the odd little things i need. like prune juice, Milk of Mag, dry milk, cream of wheat things like that. I go tomorrow and pick up my new suv!! my dad got it for me earlier this week and we go pick it up tomorrow so excited about that also!! Its a cadillac escalade!! not brand new by any means those new one are 70K!!, this is a 2007 but it looks like the new one cause the body style really has not changed. will i take it to Mem Herman for vallet....No way! lol
  14. 3 days to go! Woo Hoo!
  15. LOL, that is tooooooo funny!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 21
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast