Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between NaturalRadiance and TexasLady

Leave Comment

3 Visitor Messages

1. Wow sexy lady, you are looking hot! Keep up the great work you are doing! Whatever you are doing, it's working for you! The key is identifying and changing your problem eating habits, and learning how to eat and live a healthy lifestyle. Learning how to eat takes time, don't go on binges with fast food or sodas. It's toxic and you are setting yourself up for failure. Lastly, it takes 6 months or longer for your stomach to actually heal. Eat several small meals each day, so you do not get hungry. Have at least two snack per day like fruit, yogurt, protein bars and drinks. Be very careful with your portions and do not overeat, because if you do you will stretch your stomach and the weight lose will stop. You will find that as time goes on it gets harder to lose, (you may go a couple of months without losing lbs, but you are still losing inches! Stay determined and focused and make the most of your first year! I have found that I need to weight every day to stay on top of my weight now. If I gain 2-3 lbs, then I need to immediately get back on lowering my calorie intake (which was my doctor's suggestion and it works). That's also how I have lost 9.3 lbs below my goal as of today!
  2. I can give you brands of protein drinks and protein powder and other food items that I love and still use. Let me know.

Please check in with me every once in a while and let me know how you are doing or if you have any questions! May God bless and watch over you! TexasLady ❤ (Dylee Beall)
    [/B][/COLOR]
  3. wow...you look amazing
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3