Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between CountryGirl72 and Tamera2

Leave Comment

3 Visitor Messages

1. Thank you so much for taking the time to share your journey and honesty I found it helpful and found your observation very interesting and makes a lot of sense. I really appreciate it. I think its a good idea to learn from others especially those with more experience. Take Care, Tamera
  2. Thank you very much!

I rarely exercise, when I do I just walk on the treadmill.
    I eat what I want but because of the restriction of the stomach I cannot eat much still even almost 3 1/2 years later.
    I didn't go exercise crazy like a lot of people because I knew I WOULD NOT stick to it. I didn't want my body to get use to it when I knew I wouldn't commit to it. That's plain honesty right there! I see so many people that went exercise crazy starting to gain because they stop the exercising, and or start eating things they tried to stay away from. When I even walk on a treadmill I end up losing weight so I stop because I do not want to lose more. I now find myself needing to throw in a tablespoon of peanut butter or something with higher calories because I cannot eat enough to get in calories to make sure I don't lose weight.

My personal experience was the mindset of don't start something I can't, or won't, continue for a lifetime.
    That probably isn't much help but that's my personal experience.

So... I eat what I want and just live life.
    All and all I make sure I get my protein and vitamins first because I don't wanna have my hair fall out again!!!
    After protein and vitamins I honestly eat what I want to eat.

Good luck to you!!! It's a crazy, nice journey to experience. I would NOT change a thing at all. I would do it all over again. I'm happy and healthy.
  3. Wow!! What a transformation. You look great. Can you please share your diet and exercise regimen. I had surgery 1-24-17.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3