Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between Aydensmomma and Numbers

Leave Comment

7 Visitor Messages

1. You should sell your bigger clothes on ebay, try to get some of your money back. I'm doing pretty good. I feel great, loving that it's finally warm......I've been freezing since I lost all of my insulation ; -)
    I need to buy all new summer clothes, took out my stuff from last summer and it's all too big. Saving them because the end of summer last year I was at my goal weight, I'm below it by 15lbs but hopefully I'll get back up there.
    I love having so much energy, I especially love that I can do yard work in almost 90 degrees and not be dripping with sweat
  2. Hello!!! Good to hear from you. I hope all is good in your world.

I have leveled out between 185 and 190 lbs, weight stays in that range. Not much change there since last fall. Wearing size 32" pants and medium shirt and underwear, which is AWESOME! No more having to shop in the"big men's" section for cloths! But I do lament not being able to wear my Harley Davidson cloths, having to buy all new leather pants, shirts, jackets, etc. I have like $3000 worth of very high end motorcycle cloths I can not wear. Oh well.

How are you doing?
  3. Hello. Just checking in to see how everythings going :-)
  4. That's great! I also lost around 30 since surgery. I was 255 at surgery. Then from the 17th till the 28th I stayed steady at 227. I weighed yesterday and I'm 224 :-) so hopefully this means I am past the stall. Stupid stalls!!
  5. Hello! I see you had your sleeve doNE a week before me. You already lost 80lbs?? That's amazing! Congratulations! I'm only down 25lbs but I am hoping that changes soon.
  6. Actually I am down about 30 since surgery, the start weight was my heaviest. Congrats on your progress! I am in the "stall" stage, but my measurements keep coming off, no loss on scale this week, but I lost 2.5 inches.... so I am happy :-)
  7. Hello! I see you had your sleeve doNE a week before me. You already lost 80lbs?? That's amazing! Congratulations! I'm only down 25lbs but I am hoping that changes soon.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7