Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between Heather1979 and Ann2

Leave Comment

5 Visitor Messages

1. Nope -- my bariatric surgeon removed my gall bladder 4 weeks after my VSG surgery. I don't miss it at all.

And no, I'm not sharing any pix of me online (either before or after) because I'm on the down low re having had WLS. Sorry.
  2. Oh year forgot to ask have you got any photos be great to see you before and after . X
  3. Hi ya , it's early days without my gall bladder but it's better without it . I've got some side effects I need to speak to the doctor about since having the surgery . Everyone keeps telling how much younger I look and I was so worried loosing the weight would make me look older . I have got to speak to my consultant about my weight because I'm now officially under weight which is crazy !!! How are you? Have you still got your gall bladder? Xx
  4. Hey, Heather. Doing great. How are you feeling without a gall bladder?

You look like a completely different person. I remember your initial avatar photo when you were lying in bed. You look so much younger these days -- heck, even I look younger these days.
  5. Hi Ann, how are you? Just had my gall bladder out so thought I would pop on here and have a catch up . Hope your well. Xx
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5