Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between rhill2901 and llburbach

Leave Comment

5 Visitor Messages

1. Haha thanks Richard!! Miss seeing you!!
  2. Wow Laura! Nice transformation! You need to update the "skinniness" in your cartoons, I had a bigger you in my mind lol
  3. I'm an electrical engineer. Sorry, never been a gastric sleeve counselor I've built quite a knowledge base on the subject though. My psychologist, my nutritionist, and numerous before me have been my mentors in my adventure. This forum is an excellent tool, as is your gastric sleeve in getting on the right track and staying on it in your life. Part of the permanent solution is find a partner in life who has the gastric sleeve also, because it is so hard to train someone else to be part of your life and really understand your new lifestyle. Food is no longer for entertainment, and in my dating, so many use food for entertainment, and I easily offend them because I eat so little, and they eat so much. LOL!!!

Me bored? Never! Even writing to you is fun So how could I ever possibly be bored?

You are a beautiful woman, the sleeve will be awesome for you!!! I can't wait! :P Enjoy your life! Its too short, savor every minute! Life was meant to experience in happiness!
  4. Your not stuck. You are just like everyone else who reaches the 3-6 week mark. The initial surge is gone. Your body is adjusting. Measure your neck, bust, and waist and hip size and get back that info to me... I mean, keep a log of the results. hehe! You will find that your body is changing, and actually getting smaller. Unfortunately, the chest is where alot of women loose first, the face, arm and legs in that order. For guys, the stomach is the last to decrease in size. Keep going, never give up. Never over indulge. What you should eat primarily is protein. Protein shakes with no sugar and fat, and low carbs are best. It will pick back up. Never stop walking. At 6-8 weeks, you can start doing the gym thing and try to pick up your pace in walking also. Burn the calories girl!!! Pay attention to what you eat. If you want maximum loss, do as close to 0 carb, 0 fat, 0 sugar as you can. I know!!! all the boring stuff lol. But think of this way, in 6 months or less, you can be down up to 100 pounds if you gave it any effort!!! Do it!!! Stay in touch Laura! - Richard.
  5. Hows the losing business working out for you?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5