Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between amandajane and Bombshell2Be

Leave Comment

7 Visitor Messages

1. Thanks for asking! She's doing great! Has lost 36 pounds so far including what she lost pre-op! She feels great! She's my friend on here, thephoenixlullaby, but hasn't posted much yet! So glad you are doing well too! So excited for y'all!
  2. Hi there! How is your sister doing after her surgery? I have to say, I have been so happy about my recovery thus far... no issues at all and very little pain. I never expected to feel this good. Hope she ( and you!) are doing well!!
  3. Thank you!!
  4. Looking amazing!
  5. Thanks for your message! I can't believe how quickly time is flying.. My insurance approval is pending and I meet with the surgeon on Monday.. hopefully I will get the OK and will start the liquid diet around the 27th.. Yikes! I'm so happy for your sister! That's great that she has you to lean on for advice, etc. God knows you are an amazing role model!! Send her my best! Hope all is well with you!!
  6. Hope you are doing well! My sister is getting sleeved two days before you! So excited for you!
  7. Your before/after pics are amazing! You are so inspiring! I haven't had surgery yet ( am just starting my pre-op journey) but I had to tell you that you give me hope that I can do this and one day look that amazing! Congratulations!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7